Your Hudson Eye Doctor
About Christenson Vision Care
What is Vision Therapy?
Vision therapy is a type of physical therapy for the eyes and brain. It is a highly effective non-surgical treatment for many common visual problems in children and adults.
Depending on the case, vision therapy procedures are prescribed to:
- Help patients develop or improve fundamental visual skills and reading performance.
- Improve visual comfort, and relieve eye strain, headaches, and double vision.
- Change how a patient processes or interprets visual information.
What to Expect:
- One-on-one sessions with a trained vision therapist.
- Individualized in-office therapy 1-2 times per week.
- The doctor monitors periodic progress evaluations.
Outcomes Can Include:
- Significantly improved visual abilities.
- Relief of symptoms.
- Enhanced daily living in the classroom, workplace, and sports.
- Improved reading & handwriting.
- Improved attention & concentration.
- Improved balance & coordination.
Sports vision therapy can train the brain and eyes to work together for better coordination and faster reactions. We can help you play your best.
Vision therapy is a scientifically-proven regimen of in-office and at-home exercises to train the brain and eyes to work together better. Find out how we can help.
Neuro Optometry trains healthy communication and coordination between the brain and eyes. This treats visual problems following concussions and other head injuries.
Eyeglasses & Frames
Our extensive optical section offers a wide variety of eyeglass frames in every style, material & design. Come visit us today to see for yourself!
Our expert optical team can find just the right pair of glasses for you to be confident and look your best.